Translate

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Birthday Card

Hello friends. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying creativity. Today we are going to make a beautiful card. Actually this one I made for my mom on her birthday. You can make one for anyone you like because cards are the best way to express your love and affection towards anyone. So let's try to make one here now....... let's go.........

Materials Required

  • Covers of some old books.
  • White papers, color papers
  • Useless CD/DVD
  • Some old clothes
  • Thread, scissor
  • Glue, glitter glue
  • Tooth brush
  • Colors, color pens

I used the covers of some old books, placed them one above the other and then pasted them using some papers at the joint so as to make it a 3-folded card.

Then I pasted the white papers on both side of the card except the middle portion on the outer side and colored them by spraying colors using tooth brush (as we have done in the first post).

Then I took one book cover, folded it into half, drawn the sketch of a lady on it and cut it down using scissor so as to get two figures of lady. I placed an empty ball point pen's refill in the middle of the figure (like backbone) so as to give it more strength and pasted both the lady figures with each other.

I placed the lady on one side of the middle part of card and bounded its hands using threads to both sides and its head to the next sheet that will come in the front side of the lady when she'll be in standing position.
Now whenever we open that part of the card, the lady stands up with flowers in her hand. I used tissue papers for making some flowers (that we'll discuss in next post).

 I used a useless DVD and painted a beautiful scene on it. Pasted it on one side of the lady and made a packet on the next side. I placed a small card into it.

I wrote some beautiful quotations, lines and things that I wanted to say on the remaining four sides.

I also used some beads and clothes on the sides for decorating and giving it a fine look.



Then fold the card. Color this side also using tooth brush and used a white sheet, cut it down into a shape and pasted it on the card and wrote some quotations on it. I used some glitter glue on the sides.



Then fold another side. I used color papers for making flowers and made a sketch of a flower pot using a brown color pen and filled it with the remaining of the color paper.



For making the outer most cover.
I took another cover and pasted it on the middle outer portion of the card and placed a slightly small card into that portion and made it slidable that is it can move in and out. I fixed an ear ring which can be used for pulling the sheet.

I pasted the sponge, that usually comes with shirts on the top portion of the card and pasted a piece of cloth to cover it completely from front and back side.

Then I pasted a white sheet on it, I got a white rose from one of my rubber bands and some decorating ribbon. I used them for decorating the front portion of the card. I also used some glitter glue for decorating it. I sprayed some pink colors on the rose using tooth brush to give it a more beautiful look.

A card is ready for u to gift to someone special.

Thanx. Happy Creativity :) .

5 comments:

  1. ......mera room me bhujia packet,kharab paper,khali toothpaste,dettol handwash ka packet,soap ka packet,tshirt ke cover,mara hua cockroach,machhar,......ye sab hai chaiye to bolo bhijwa deta hun aur hostel ki dustbin tere room pe bhijwa deta hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper fungus . you even recycle non bio degradable substances .bio engineered fungus in service of man kind.

    ReplyDelete