Translate

Friday, October 18, 2013

Birthday Card -2

Hello friends. Hope you all are enjoying making your own creative items. Today I am going to make another card. This one I made for one of my friends on her birthday. Hope you'll like it. So let's start.......

MATERIALS REQUIRED

  • Plastic bottles of water or cold drinks.
  • Plastic spoons
  • Beads
  • A wedding card or book's cover
  • Color papers
  • Glue, scissors, sparkle glue, color pens etc.







I used the base of plastic bottles for making flowers. The videos showing how to make such flowers are available on YouTube. I used red color marker for coloring the flowers and pasted a bead in the middle using some glue and used some sparkle glue for decorating it.




The technique that was used for making flowers I used the same technique for making leaves using plastic spoons. I colored them using green and golden sparkle glues.





I used an old wedding card or you can also use the cover of a book and cover it with a beautiful piece of cloth as we have done in the last post.

I pasted everything on the card. I used green colored papers on the inside of the card and pasted a cutting that I got from a magazine on one side of it and wrote some quotations on it. The other side can be used for writing some message for the person to whom you are gifting it.


Hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you. Happy Creativity :).

4 comments: