Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pen Stand -2

Hello friends, how are you all...? Hope you enjoyed making pen stand made of pens that was my last post.
Today also we'll be making a pen stand but not of pens, actually it's easier than that one. Today we are going to make a pen stand out of cold drink can. Let's start...



MATERIALS REQUIRED

  • Cylindrical container like cold drink can without cap.
  • Color papers
  • Ice-cream sticks
  • Ribbons
  • Buttons
  • Glue



 
 I used an empty cold drink can for making this pen stand.

I covered the can with a yellow colored paper then pasted some ice-cream sticks vertically and pasted some colorful buttons in the middle of the ice-cream sticks.

Then I used black ribbon at the neck of the can and pasted a pink ribbon which was folded to look like a rose that I got from one of mine old hair pins.

At last I pasted some ice-cream sticks at the base of the can so that it may not fall down to any side when I keep my pens into it.

A beautiful pen stand is ready for use.

Thanx. Happy creativity :) .


1 comment:

  1. this one is in colourful , it seems to be better than the previous one !

    ReplyDelete