Translate

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

OLD MAN

Hello friends. Thank you for watching this blog. As demanded by one of our reader today I am going to show you how I made a handsome old man. Let's start.

Materials Required

  • Empty cold drink can
  • Old ball
  • Tissue paper
  • Cotton
  • White paper
  • Black paint color
  • Tooth brush
I took an empty cold drink can, removed the opener given above the can and pasted some cotton in the middle portion round the can using glue.

I took a useless, broken ball for making the head. You can also make a ball of paper as I've given in the last post.

I pasted some tissue paper over the ball completely and used some cotton for making his hair, beard and moustach. I also used the cap of a fevicol tube for making his hat. I used white sheet for cutting eyes and pasted it on the face.

Then I joined the head and body using glue and pasted a thick layer of tissue paper completely over the can and then painted some tissue paper with black color using toothbrush as I've shown in the last post. Then I pasted it for making the paint and court of the man.

I used the opener given above the can for making the shoes of the man, you can use some hard sheet or ice cream stick also for the same.

The old man is ready.


You can past the lady and man on a platform and a cute couple is ready to welcome your guest in your drawing room.



Hope you liked it. Bye. 
 

2 comments:

  1. it was me who demanded a man or someone else ! the couples r very sweet i will try to make them if i can !

    ReplyDelete